How can I get my belongings? Posted on May 16, 2011

My father moved in with his girlfriend a couple years ago but still owns the house that he lived in before he moved in with his girlfriend. Some of my personal belongings are in there that I want but he will not return my phone calls, emails, texts, letters, etc. What is the best way to go about getting my belongings without having to see him in person? I have not see him nor do I care to, I just want my things. Thank you for your help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: