How can I get my aunt to open my granny's will? 5 Answers as of October 16, 2017

It has been 2 years and my aunt still hasn't opened the will. I know I'm in the will as well as other immediate family members.

Christine Sabio Socrates Attorney at Law | Christine Socrates
If your aunt will not open the will, you can start the probate process at probate court. Two years is a long time to wait to probate a will especially if she has assets that need to be distributed. Do you know who your grandmother appointed executor?
File to probate the will.
You can petition the court to be appointed the personal representative. At the hear she could request that she be appointed from the will. This will permit you to see the contents of the will.
File to open the estate with the county probate court. Make a formal request for the through the court.
You don't say whether anyone else has a copy of the will so I'll assume not. Contact a local probate or estate planning attorney about filing your grandmother's estate with the probate court. Once that's done, the judge can require your aunt provide the will. The judge will also name the executor or personal representative to settle the estate.