How can I get my 18 year old son settlement money ASAP for his legal fees? 1 Answers as of May 16, 2016

He has gotten in some trouble and need these funds for his legal fees. How can I get the money ASAP?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ferguson & Ferguson
Ferguson & Ferguson | Randy W. Ferguson
I am assuming money paid into court. File a motion and ask to get out part of his money for legal fees.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 5/16/2016
Click to View More Answers: