How can I get more than a tax payment extension from the IRS? Posted on October 07, 2010

I owe too much even with my payment extension. Is it possible to set up an installment agreement instead? I do not want to ignore this problem anymore. I am scared of levies and liens.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: