How can I get money owed by my past employer? 1 Answers as of May 03, 2011

I was laid off and received 4 paystuffs and 2 of those are insuffient money( No money) . How can I get my money? called too many times and left message and they never called back. Thank you very much

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Diefer Law Group, P.C.
Diefer Law Group, P.C. | Marcelo Dieguez
This is a difficult situation, since it is hard to squeeze blood out of a rock. However, if you believe the Company is still in business, a good option would be to file a claim with the California Labor Commissioner. Aside from unpaid wages, you should also seek to recover Labor Code section 203 penalties.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: