How can I get a misdemeanor shoplifting charge reduced to something smaller and much would that cost? 1 Answers as of August 08, 2017

I was caught shoplifting less than a week after my 17th birthday and have a summons in 2 months. I heard that i could get these charges reduced.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Rogers Law Firm
The Rogers Law Firm | Andrea Storey Rogers
You need to hire an attorney to represent you if you want to get your shoplifting charge dismissed or reduced to a lesser offense, such as "Littering."
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 8/8/2017
Click to View More Answers: