How can I get legal help for back taxes? Posted on October 13, 2010

What can I do if I cannot afford to pay my back taxes, let alone hire a lawyer or CPA to help me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: