How can I get justice in my sons murder? Posted on June 11, 2011

My son was murdered last summer and his killer is still free and the police have told me that the DNA was inconclusive and that the only way his killer would be arrested now is if he tells someone he did it and they go to the police and tell or he tells on himself. What can I do to get the ball rolling?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: