How can I get the IRS off my back? Posted on July 29, 2010

In 2000 they audited my taxes and said my wife was self employed resulting in a huge tax bill that gets bigger every minute. Now I owe them at least $20,000. What can I do to resolve this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: