How can I get help filing IRS forms to ensure that I filed properly? Posted on November 02, 2010

I am in need of some help filling out some forms and to ensure that I am doing them correctly. I need to either get a subordination, or a discharge of a IRS tax lien that my brother has had put onto a house we inherited. I am looking for local help. The forms are 14134,14135 and 8821.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: