How can I get half of the money that my ex got when he sold our home? 1 Answers as of April 08, 2016

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Petit & Dommershausen SC
Petit & Dommershausen SC | Tajara Dommershausen
If your judgement of divorce says you, you can go back to court send the court can make him give it to you.
Answer Applies to: Wisconsin
Replied: 4/8/2016
Click to View More Answers: