How can I get guardianship and a name change for my grandson? Posted on January 31, 2011

My grandson has the last name of my daughters boyfriend. They both do not live with the child. How can I do a name change for a minor and then how to do I get guardianship of the minor.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: