How can I get a green card for my stepfather? 1 Answers as of July 19, 2011

I'm a U.S. citizen (naturalized) and I'm making a petition for my mom but I would like my stepfather comes with my mom because they have lived together about 27 years and he raised me since I was 3years old but they got married 5 years ago when I was 26 years old. There is any special immigration form that I can fill out?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Oltarsh and Associates, PC
Oltarsh and Associates, PC | Jennifer Oltarsh
He had to have married your mother before your 18th birthday. If you can show a father-child relationship the Consulate can approve him as an immediate relative. You must file a petition for him. I have been practicing for over 15 years. Our immigration law firm has been in the immigration field for more than 45 years. We have handled cases with experience, integrity, and good effect.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 7/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: