How can I get grand theft accusations dropped in Florida? 1 Answers as of February 14, 2011

I am being accused of grand theft in Florida and want to know how I can get this dropped.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bruce H. Lehr, P.A.
Bruce H. Lehr, P.A. | Bruce H. Lehr
Every factual defense must be shown to the jury.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 2/14/2011
Click to View More Answers: