How can I get Garnishment enforcement on my ex? Posted on July 06, 2011

I am owed in excess of 54000.00 in support (pendente Lite) and my ex agreed to wage garnishment of 500.00 monthly and refuses now he has already been convicted of contempt I want enforcement.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: