How can I get full custody of my son as the father? Posted on July 31, 2011

I am trying to obtain full custody of my son. He currently lives with his mother who is unfit to care for him. She lives with her mother and has no job or means of supporting him. although i am currently unemployed my wife is in the military so benefits will cover his medical dental and all costs of living.However her being in the military means we will be moving out of state.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: