How can I get full custody of my daughter if her father agrees? Posted on February 20, 2011

My ex wife wants to give me custody of our almost 16 year old daughter. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: