How can I get financial support from my husband in New Hampshire if we divorced? 1 Answers as of February 04, 2011

My husband does not support the family financially after we were divorced 8 years ago. He left us five years back and owns a store. My children and I currently live in a rented house as I was forced to leave the home. How can I get support from him?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
That will depend on what type of support you are trying to get and what your decree says. You should consult with an attorney so you will know your options.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 2/4/2011
Click to View More Answers: