How can I get a felony expungement if I have already served my probation? 1 Answers as of July 16, 2011

After a car accident where I broke my hip I became addicted to pain medication. In my search for pain meds I altered a prescription and got caught. I was sentenced to 5 years probation which I served successfully this was Jan. 2005. I have been clean and sober for many years now but still have a tough time getting a decent paying job. I have been employed the entire time and only wish to do better for my family. I am 55 years old.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
You cannot get a conviction expunged.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/16/2011
Click to View More Answers: