How can I get a felony expungement? 1 Answers as of April 26, 2011

I received a felony for a bounced check that went unpaid for about 11 months. I paid it in full and yet it comes up whenever criminal background checks come up. How can I get it expunged in the state of Florida? It's been 17 years.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Irrespective of how many years it has been, is the offense a felony conviction. If it is a conviction it will be there for 17 more years.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/26/2011
Click to View More Answers: