How can I get extended possesion changed? Posted on May 27, 2011

My ex moved in an apartment in the city I lived in long enough to be granted extended possession. Once his six month lease was up, he's moving out. The judge told him the only way he would grant the Thursday overnight was if he lived in the same county. This was not in writing, just in the courtroom. I want it taken away. He just got an apartment here but he has been staying in another county with his girlfriend. He has not taken my son to school on the Friday of his extended weekend a couple of times. I know it's because he has to drive a ways to do it. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: