How can I get emancipated? Posted on May 19, 2011

I live with my aunt and uncle, my parents are both dead. My aunt is a very controlling over-protective and restrictive guardian. My uncle is restricting and hard to convince anything and is not accepting or open minded about something I am. I am not adding any drama to these situations at all. I cannot have a job, or a license. If I could get a license, I would only be able to drive to school. (Only because I live like just down the road) I cannot even boil water unless both guardians are present. I cannot take them anymore. I cant live like this, I don’t feel comfortable, and I feel cluttered and like I can’t get anything done, I just want to move on with my life. I want to get emancipation, can I do it, and how.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: