How can I get a DUI off of my DMV record? Posted on June 05, 2011

I had a DUI in 2008. I blew a .084 in PA. I have my CDL class A license. I went through the ARD and got it off my criminal record. Now I just need it off my DMV record. Can I take the DUI back to court, or try to pardon it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: