How can I get a DUI dismissal? Posted on July 15, 2011

I was convicted of a DUI over 10 years ago and I want it taken off my record. I am trying to apply for a new job and it has been difficult to be hired, because employers see me as irresponsible. I was young when it happened and I want to move passed it. Is there a way I can remove it from my record or at least reduce it to a misdemeanor?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers:

Need more information on drunk driving law? Visit our free DUI resource page to learn more.

If you need immediate assistance, fill out a free case evaluation form to connect with a DUI lawyer in your area today!