How can I get divorced from someone who was deported? Posted on June 22, 2011

I live in Texas and my husband was deported to Mexico about 1 year ago. I don't know where he is or where to contact him but I do want to get a divorce if that is possible how?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: