How can I get divorce if she is Mexico and I am in the US? 2 Answers as of August 31, 2016

I was married in Mexico for about a year. It didn’t work out, I now reside in the US. I don’t know where she is in Mexico.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Talk to an experienced local attorney about a Divorce by Publication. It is slower and more expensive but is the only way to be divorced when you have no contact with the spouse.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/31/2016
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
How you get divorced is by filing a petition for dissolution of marriage. You have to at least attempt to have her served properly with a copy of the petition and a summons, and you have to make diligent search and inquiry about what you have done to try to locate her. The best thing to do is hire an attorney for this matter. If it can be done, you have to publish in a local newspaper a notice. Then you can get divorced.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 8/31/2016
Click to View More Answers: