How can I get a divorce if my husband is the only one who makes income? 2 Answers as of June 28, 2011

I live in Tampa, FL. I'm looking for someone to help me get a divorce. I have no income at all and I receive no money at all. My husband is the only one in the family who makes income. I want to know who can help me to file and have my husband pay for it, since he's the only one with income?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pontrello Law
Pontrello Law | William Pontrello
The monies he makes is a marital asset, i.e. the families, a good lawyer can get him to pay all costs and fees.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 6/28/2011
Click to View More Answers: