How can I get a divorce if my husband is in Mexico? 1 Answers as of May 25, 2011

My husband and I have been separated for more than 8 years now. I want to get a divorce but he is in Mexico and I am in Georgia. I have 2 daughters, 1 in Mexico that is 23 years old and 1 in Georgia and she is 22. I don’t wont to fight for nothing. I just want the divorce. What are the requirements?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Goolsby Law Office
Goolsby Law Office | Richard Goolsby
We are the Goolsby Law Firm located in Augusta, GA. We are divorce lawyers. The good news is that provided you have been a resident of this state for at least 6 months, you will be able to obtain a divorce. You need to retain a divorce attorney in your community to help you. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 5/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: