How can I get a divorce from someone who used me for a green card? Posted on July 29, 2011

I am married to an immigrant who I turned in for marrying me for his green card and I have not seen him in two years. I want a divorce and my last name back. How can I get a divorce and do I need a lawyer? Can I get my divorce for free also because I have low income and can not afford to pay for a divorce?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: