How can I get disorderly conduct removed from my records? 1 Answers as of May 27, 2011

I was involved in a disorderly conduct case 10 years ago. How long will it take me to get this removed from my record and how much will it cost?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Phillip Weiser
Law Office of Phillip Weiser | Phillip L. Weiser
Disorderly conduct is a misdemeanor in Kansas. Misdemeanors can be expunged after 3 years has elapsed from the close of the case. You must file a Petition and Order for Expungement with the convicting court, and pay the required filing fee. If an attorney prepares the forms for you, there may be attorney's fees as well. You should consult an attorney.
Answer Applies to: Kansas
Replied: 5/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: