How can I get a default hearing if my spouse does not sign the marital settlement? 1 Answers as of July 19, 2011

I want to get the divorce finalized but my spouse doesn't sign the marital settlement agreement for me. What can I do after she filed the entry of appearance and waiver with the court ( there is no consent part in the form she filed)? Can I still try to get a default hearing somehow?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Fox Law Firm LLC
Fox Law Firm LLC | Tina Fox
If she has filed her appearance then she cannot be found in default, however, you can request a hearing from the court because you cannot move forward.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 7/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: