How can I get custody of a non-biological child? Posted on June 26, 2011

I have had my boyfriend's daughter for one year. She just turned 3 on June 18. She calls me mommy and my parents are grandma and grandpa. We have a very strong bond with each other. The mother signed custody over to the father (my boyfriend). My boyfriend went to prison and so the mother she got her daughter back. How can I get her back? I know I am not biologically related but she is like a daughter to me. Her birth mother is not a fit mother.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: