How can I get custody of my grand daughter? 1 Answers as of June 22, 2011

My son is ADHD and he is not able to take care of himself. He works at McDonald's and his girlfriend is unfit to raise the child. I want to get custody of my grandbaby and raise her in a safe home. She lives in Florida and I am in NC. What can I do to get custody of her and get her in a safe home?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bagwell Holt Smith Jones & Crowson, P.A.
Bagwell Holt Smith Jones & Crowson, P.A. | John G. Miskey IV
You will probably need to request permission to intervene as a third party but Florida is likely the appropriate state in which to file this action. Good luck.
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 6/22/2011
Click to View More Answers: