How can I get custody of my girlfriend's child while I am in the military? Posted on July 12, 2011

I am going to the navy and I want custody of my girl's kid but i don't know how to get it done. They can live on base with me if I do adopt her daughter and she be the caregiver because I want to take care of them both. Please help!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: