How can I get custody of my children? 2 Answers as of July 20, 2011

I have 2 children of from my EX girlfriend she does not allow me to visit them or contact them she is illegal in the United States, Georgia what do I do until I get custody, Because she wants to escape to Mexico and the information I have the first child only I do not have any information about the other child does not want to give me anything. Do I contact the Department of Immigration? I do not have enough time because I work with the U.S. military.

Law Office Of Jody A. Miller
Law Office Of Jody A. Miller | Jody A. Miller
You need to contact an attorney and file a legitimation action I court because under Georgia law, if you were not married to the mother and you have not legitimated the child or been awarded custodial or visitation rights by a court, you have no rights to the child.
Immigration and her legal status have no bearing on anything. If you contact immigration they will either ignore you or send the mother to Mexico (with her child).