How can I get custody of my child back after he was taken out of the state? Posted on February 14, 2011

I have sole custody of my son in Michigan. My ex flew from California and kidnapped him 2 years ago. He was taken in 2009 and enforcement is dragging their feet, won't budge. My son is being kept out of school and being illegally homeschooled by California law. My ex recently used his social to claim him on for his income taxes. Can this be used to at least find my son?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: