How can I get custody of my brother from my grandmother? Posted on August 03, 2011

My grandmother has custody of my brother, however, she is getting sick and can no longer take care of him. She wants to turn over the custody of him to me, what is the process for doing so. He has been living with me for the past 5 months and I live in Anne Arundel county Maryland.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: