How can I get custody of my adult disabled brother? Posted on March 30, 2011

I have an adult disabled brother who lives with my mom. In the event that my mom passes away (she is currently in the hospital), how can I get custody of him?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: