How can I get the court to hear my divorce case if I cannot contact my wife's attorney? Posted on June 16, 2011

After filing my divorce in November of 2010 and filing my final papers in January of 2011, I was called by the judge saying I needed to work out the settlement agreement with my wife's attorney. We spoke about what I would accept in early January, however the attorney has refused to answer my calls. I also wrote the judge in April but no answer from him either. What are my options? I live in Indiana and am on disability.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: