How can I get court fees waived? Posted on July 22, 2011

I’m in the process of having my record sealed (The result of my background screening has been received)but there are court fees I haven’t paid because I can’t afford them. Now, the FRLS has sent me a letter stating that they can’t proceed with my case unless I pay the fees. If I don’t have them paid in 60 days they will close my case. I had to wait like a month before my background screening came back, & would have to start the process all over again. Is there any way the judge could maybe waive the fees? And if so, how do I go about doing it?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: