How can I get child visitation? 1 Answers as of April 25, 2011

5 years ago I was convicted of a sex offense. I am a level 1, the lowest. I have completed my probation with no violations, I passed all my polygraphs, and passed a psycological exam; when my probation ended my po said I have no restrictions, my ex girlfriend is pregnant and saying I can never see our kid. My question is can she keep it from me even though I am allowed to be around kids and have no restrictions. I want to be there for my kids.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Glenn E. Tanner
Glenn E. Tanner | Glenn E. Tanner
No she will probably not be able to fully keep you from your child. You need to file to establish a parenting plan. Look at the state of Washington court form website for parentage actions.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 4/25/2011
Click to View More Answers: