How can I get child support money back if I am not the father? 1 Answers as of August 02, 2011

My husband recently had a paternity test done and found out the child is not his. He has been paying child support for seven years. What to do to get the money back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Bagwell Holt Smith Jones & Crowson, P.A.
Bagwell Holt Smith Jones & Crowson, P.A. | John G. Miskey IV
Is there another father who has stepped up and supported the child?
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 8/2/2011
Click to View More Answers: