How can I get child custody of my son? 1 Answers as of August 11, 2011

My son wants to live with me and as of right now I am a non-custodial parent. I want to make sure I do this correctly.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Reeves Law Firm, P.C.
Reeves Law Firm, P.C. | Roy L. Reeves
If you son is 12 years or older he can talk to the Judge and tell the Judge what he wants. You have to file the Motion to Modify first.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 8/11/2011
Click to View More Answers: