How can I get child custody of a baby whose mother is in prison? Posted on June 10, 2011

Can Ohio state workers sign off on a home study done in Ky so that I can get custody of a baby whose mom is in marysville prison. The mom has me take care of her baby.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: