How can I get child custody in Indiana? Posted on February 13, 2011

I am an 18 year old male. My ex is having our child and I want to attempt to get custody. I would appreciate advice.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: