How can I get child custody? Posted on May 11, 2011

Legally on what grounds can I ask for the restraining order that my wife put on me be dismissed and full custody be given to me? She has already committed a lie in court and in paper larceny found out that she is on medical leave prescribed depression and sleeping pills and has already stated in court that she only wants the restraint against me for the kids is because she is afraid that I will take them away from her the way she did from me.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: