How can I get the case files from a case that I was the victim of? 1 Answers as of October 03, 2016

It was a case against the man who sexually abused my sister and I.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
Your attorney should be able to get the case file.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 10/3/2016
Click to View More Answers: