How can I get back a us b1/b2 visa? 5 Answers as of June 02, 2011

11yrs ago while I had a b1/b2 visa, I applied for a student visa, however I stupidly allow someone to influence me to produce false bank statement to obtain the f1 visa. as a result my b1/b2 visa was cancelled.. What’s the possibility of getting back a visa or for my girlfriend in the states to file a petition for me after we get married?

This works like credit. Once you fail to live up to the terms of your visa, then you will not be given the benefit of the doubt in acquiring another visa. Your girlfriend can always file a petition for you after you get married, either way, you will want to present a waiver with your application, any application, just to smooth things over. In a marriage petition, you will certainly be allowed passage to the US once you meet all requirements, unless there is something else like a criminal offense such as a felony, among other things, that you have not fully taken care of. So, please make sure that all the loose ends are tied and then go for it. Good luck!
It would be difficult to get the visa issued out to you as you will need a waiver, but due to the nature of the visa violation, you will likely need to show a hardship to a USC spouse. You would then file for the K-3 visa or file for an immigrant visa directly.
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
After you get married, you will have to file a waiver under INA 212a6Ci. This is filed on form I-601. You need to consult with an immigration lawyer before filing any form.
if they deny you the B-1/B-2 visa then there is an applicable non-immigrant visa waiver, but you need an Immigration Attorney to prepare this on your behalf.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC.
Immigration Law Offices of Misiti Global, PLLC. | Nicklaus Misiti
It may be possible to return to the US based upon marriage to a US citizen. More information is needed but you will probably require a waiver. Speak with and retain an immigration attorney. For a free consultation you may contact my office.