How can I get assistance if my husband recently left me? 1 Answers as of October 18, 2017

He won't contact anyone we know. My rent is due in 8 days and I have less than $10. I am over 60 and disabled.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Immediately meet with an experienced family law attorney concerning the filing and service of the petition for divorce and to deal with support.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/18/2017
Click to View More Answers: