How can I get an SR-22 form? 1 Answers as of May 03, 2011

The department of revenue of Missouri was supposed to revoke my driving privilege for a DUI test refusal for a year. However the paperwork was not properly submitted so all they are requiring is for me to pay the reinstatement fee and proof of an sr-22. I never acquired this form because I never had my driving privileges revoked. So my question is since my license is in Illinois, and I have never had my license suspended in Illinois do I have to require this form? Or if I keep my license in Illinois and in time decide to move to Missouri, will I need an sr-22 at that time or will it just fall off my record?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lacy Fields, Attorney at Law, LLC
Lacy Fields, Attorney at Law, LLC | Lacy Fields
If Missouri shows that your license is suspended, it will remain that way until you comply with their wishes and get SR-22 insurance. Not all insurance agents offer it, but if you call around to a few agents, they can usually recommend someone who sells it.
Answer Applies to: Missouri
Replied: 5/3/2011
Click to View More Answers: